Jio and its device JioFI has acted as bliss for its users. With the best internet connectivity and speed, one could do a lot of activities easily. However, there are times when the JioFi device fails to give you the required speed. So, in the sections below we will be discussing How to Increase JioFi Speed. We will talk about the ways in which we could increase the speed of our JioFi device.
There are a lot of ways in which you could increase the speed of your JioFi 4G device, but before that, you need to understand the problems that are underlying behind the bad speed. So, before discussing the methods to increase the speed, we will discuss the reason that causes the decrease in speed.
Reasons for Low speed in JioFi
- The first and foremost thing that one needs to keep in their mind is that at the beginning of every month a proper recharge should be done and a plan should be selected. This could be any plan according to the convenience of the user. Always remember that if your plan expires, the speed will decrease to 128kbps. So, this is the first reason that causes bad speed.
- One needs to check the signal intensity time and again. This is important and one could easily check out whether the signal is good or not. For checking the signal intensity, you need to go to the router and then needs to check out the signal bar.
- One of the major things that matter in these, is the distance with between the JioFi and the device connected to it. If the distance is more than 10 meters, the device won’t get a good speed.
How to Increase JioFi Speed
Before we go and discuss the ways in which the speed of the JioFi speed, let us discuss the things that are required for it. So, following is a list of the things that one should have before setting the JioFi speed.
- The first requirement for making this process successful is the connection of your phone or PC to the JioFi network. So, ensure that your device is connected properly.
- Another thing that you need to do is to activate your jio number with a plan. This too is very important as the JioFi won’t work if there is no internet connection.
- Last, but not the least requirement is the knowledge to check the speed before and after the process gets over. For this, you could actually search about it on the internet and they could find out the ways. Once you have got the method of checking the speed, check it before starting the process.
Now that, we have discussed the things required for increasing the JioFi speed, we should discuss the steps that could help you to Increase JioFi Speed.
Steps to increase JioFi Speed – Boost JioFi 4G Internet Data
- The first and foremost thing that you need to do for this is to visit the jiofi.local.html from your Android phone or PC.
- After entering there, search for the login option. There, you need to enter the required details. The details that you need to fill there is the default username administrator. You need to keep the password column blank. Once that is done, press on the login button.
- There are cases when the log in the process does not work out. If this is the case with you too, you need to fill the password too. This too should be filled in the name of the administrator.
- Once the login process complete, you will see that there are four sections on the screen. Out of all these sections, you need to click on the network.
- After you have clicked on the network section, you will see that another page has opened up.
- Once this page is opened, you need search for PDN connection. You need to set the “apn for network attach” as manual. This could be done under the default PDN connection.
- Now, the time comes to do the IP settings. For this, you need to go to the IP type and then select the IPv4 from that list of IPs. After that, press the ON SAVE button.
- This was the final step for the completion of the process. Once you complete the previous step, your JioFi will be restarted.
- The steps are complete here but do not stop. You need to proceed further. Refresh the page and make sure that the changes you have made are saved successfully. Once the changes are saved, you could enjoy your 4G speed and other 4G services easily.
So, these were the steps that could technically help you to Increase JioFi Speed device. Now, we will discuss the tips that could be followed, in order to increase the speed of your JioFi device.
How to Increase JioFi Speed (Video Tutorial) – JIOFI Speed Ultra Boost With Proof
Tips to Increase the Speed of JioFi Device (100% Working)
- Any of the devices that are associated with the network, need to send signals. In the case of routers, you need to put it in such a place that it would feel comfortable in sending signals to the devices linked to it. So, it should be put in such a place where it faces no interference. It should be put in an open space and not near any wall.
- Another thing that needs to be done is the checking of the DNS setting. The DNS should be changed to open DNS. If that is not possible, switch to Google DNS. This is again an important step. You can search on the internet about the steps that can let you do this setting.
- Once the DNS is set properly, you need to create a WEP for your router. Now, WEP stands for Wireless, Encryption Password. This is done for the security of the JioFi. Try not to give this password to everyone, as there is a risk on the security of your connection.
Here we have demonstrated How to Increase JioFi Speed. In the sections above, we have not just focused upon the ways in which the speed of the JioFi devices could be increased. We have talked about all the important things that are related to this particular topic. This will act as a complete guide for the users.